For all orders via our online shop, the following terms and conditions apply. Our online shop is aimed exclusively at consumers.
A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes which are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.
2. Conclusion of contract
The purchase contract is concluded with House of Montar A/S.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer to conclude a contract for these items. You can initially place the products in the shopping cart without obligation and correct your entries at any time before submitting your binding order by using the corrective aids provided and explained in the order process. The contract is concluded by accepting the offer for the goods contained in the shopping cart by clicking on the order button. Immediately after sending the order, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail
3. Terms of delivery and return
Orders will be processed and sent the same day or within 24 hours in the working days (Monday-Friday). The typical delivery time is within 2-4 working days in European countries. We ship from our warehouse in Denmark, Kolding with GLS Group.
GLS ParcelShop: Free shipping applies to orders with an amount of minimum 799 DKK (or 69 DKK)
GLS Private Delivery: Free shipping applies to order with an amount of minimum 799 DKK (or 69 DKK).
Return: If you are not satisfied with your Montar products, we give you 14 days in which you can return your product(s). NOTE: Condition of the returned product must be in the same condition as new and with the original packaging.
You can easily make a return by writing to email@example.com. We will send you a GLS return label for you to print. NOTE: You bear the cost of returning the goods, therefore we will charge € 9 of your returned order as payment for the GLS return label. You can always print a new return form right here. We will also charge you 9 € for freight if your final order sum after return is less than 70 €
If you would like to send without using our return label, please send with private delivery to
House of Montar A/S
Gl Skartved 5
Exchange: You cannot exchange any products. You must return your product and make a new order.
In our shop you can use the following payment methods:
When placing the order, you provide your credit card details and the credit card company performs an authorization check. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your card will be charged immediately after the goods have been sent.
Immediately by Klarna
After placing the order, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Sofort GmbH. To be able to pay the invoice amount immediately, you must have an online banking account with PIN / TAN procedure activated to participate in Sofort, be authorized and confirm the payment order to us. You'll get more information during the ordering process. Afterwards the payment transaction will be executed by Sofort.
Purchase on account of Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna AB (www.klarna.de), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the purchase of the invoice as a payment option. Please note that Klarna Invoice is only available to consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna. When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a payment period of 14 days. The complete terms and conditions for the invoice can be found here.
Financing via Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna AB (www.klarna.de), Sveavägen 46, Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the installment purchase as a payment option. Please note that Klarna installment purchase is only available to consumers and that payment must be made to Klarna.
With the Klarna financing service, you can flexibly pay for your purchase in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least € 6.95). For more information about Klarna installment purchase, including the terms and conditions and European standard consumer credit information, click here.
5. Retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment.
6. Warranty and Guarantees
The statutory warranty rights apply. Information on any applicable additional guarantees and their exact conditions can be found with the product and on special information pages in the online shop.
Customer Service: You can contact our customer service for any questions or complaints Monday to Tuesday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm by phone at 0045 3070 8444 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are always fully liable for claims due to damage caused by us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents
In the event of a breach of essential contractual obligations, the fulfilment of which enables the proper execution of the contract and (contractual) obligations by ordinary negligence of us, our legal representatives or vicarious agents, the liability shall be limited to the amount foreseeable at the time the contract was concluded damage limited, which typically has to be expected.
Claims for damages are excluded.
We are not liable for any delays or for non-performance due to force majeure. For as long as a force majeure situation persists, House of Montar is relieved from performance of its obligations.
In the event that delivery, timely delivery or defective delivery is prevented or delayed by events beyond our control, including but not limited to work conflict, disruption, transportation or other third party failure, we may postpone the delivery or completely or partially cancel the order after own choice by notifying the consumer as soon as possible.
8. Dispute resolution
The European Commission provides an Online Dispute Resolution platform, which you can access here. Consumers have the opportunity to use this platform to submit a complaint regarding an online purchase and resolve their disputes.
§ 1 Applicability of these Terms and Conditions
1. These conditions of sale apply exclusively to companies, legal entities or special funds under public law according to § 310 paragraph 1 BGB. We only accept conflict or deviation from General Terms and Conditions for Resellers, if we expressly agree to the validity in writing.
2. These terms of sale also apply to all future transactions with resellers “customer” in respect of related legal transactions.
§ 2 Order and contract
If an order is regarded as an order under section § 145 BGB, we can accept it within two weeks.
§ 3 Submitted documents
We reserve the right of ownership and copyrights to all documents and data in the online catalog provided to the customers in connection with placing the order. It is strictly prohibited to share these documents and data with third parties.
§ 4 Prices and payment
1. Unless otherwise agreed upon in writing, our prices are the same as at our warehouse in Kolding, Denmark.
2. Payment of the purchase price must be made to the following account: Handelsbanken Frankfurt. IBAN DE72 5142 0600 0013 1940 06, SWIFT HANDDEFF.
3. A deduction in cash discount is only allowed in the case of a written special agreement.
4. Unless otherwise agreed upon, the purchase price must be paid within 30 days of delivery.
§ 5 Set-off and rights of retention
The customer is entitled to set-off only if the counterclaims are legally binding or are undisputed. The customer is only authorized to exercise a right of retention to the extent that the counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 6 Delivery
1. The beginning of the delivery time specified by us requires the timely and correct fulfillment of the obligations of the customer. The exception of the unfulfilled contract remains reserved.
2. If the customer is in default of acceptance or culpably violates other obligations to cooperate, we are entitled to demand compensation for any damage incurred, including any additional expenses. Further claims are reserved. If the above conditions are met the risk of accidental loss or accidental deterioration of the purchased item shall pass to the customer at the time at which the customer is in default of acceptance or payment.
3. Further legal requirements and rights of the customer due to a delay in delivery remain unaffected.
§ 7 Transfer of risk
When the goods are despatched to the customer at the request of the customer, the incidental risk of destruction or unintentional deterioration of the deliverables shall transfer to the customer, at the latest when leaving the premises of the House of Montar warehouse. This applies regardless of who bears the shipping costs.
§ 8 Retention of title
1. We reserve the ownership of the delivered goods until complete payment of all claims from the delivery contract. This also applies to all future deliveries, even if we do not always explicitly refer to them. We are entitled to take back the goods if the customer behaves contrary to the contract.
2. The customer is obliged, as long as the property has not been transferred to the customer, to handle the purchased goods with care. As long as the ownership has not been transferred, the customer must immediately notify us in writing if the delivered item is seized or subjected to other interventions by third parties. To the extent that the third party is unable to compensate us for the court and out-of-court costs of a lawsuit in accordance with § 771 ZPO, the customer is responsible for the loss we incur.
3. The customer is entitled to resell the reserved goods in the ordinary course of business. The non-binding price recommendations stated in the applicable price list must be followed.
§ 9 Warranty and notice of defects
1. Warranty rights of the customer presuppose that the customer has duly fulfilled the duties of inspection and notification of defects according to § 377 HGB.
2. Claims for defects expire 12 months after delivery of the goods delivered by us to our customer.
3. Prior to any return of the goods, our consent must be obtained. First, please send a photo of the defect with the appropriate invoice number to (info at montar.de). You will then receive a notice within 8 days as to whether we recognize the claim for defects. A return without our consent takes place at the expense of the customer.
4. If, despite all caution, the delivered goods have a defect that was already present at the time of transfer, we will repair the goods subject to the timely notice of defects or replace the goods. It is always our opportunity to provide supplementary service within a reasonable time. Claims for recourse remain unaffected by the above regulation without limitation.
5. If the subsequent performance fails, the customer may - without prejudice to any claims for damages - withdraw from the contract or reduce the remuneration.
6. Claims for defects do not apply with only a minor deviation from the agreed quality or a minor impairment of usability. The customer holds no right relating to a defect if the defect is due to damages that arise after the transfer of risk as a result of faulty or negligent treatment, with natural wear or tear, as with excessive use or due to special external influences, that are not required under the contract. If the customer or a third party improperly carry out repair work or changes, no claims for defects shall be made for these and the resulting consequences.
7. Claims by the customer for the expenses required for the purpose of supplementary service, in particular transport costs, are excluded insofar as the expenses increase because the goods delivered by us have subsequently been moved to a location other than the customer's place of business, unless the shipment corresponds to its intended use.
8. Rights of recourse of the customer against us exist only to the extent that the customer has not made any agreements with his customer beyond the legally binding claims for defects. For the extent of the claim of recourse of the customer against the supplier paragraph 6 shall apply accordingly.
§ 10 Miscellaneous
1. Place of performance and exclusive place of jurisdiction and for all disputes arising from this contract is our registered office in Kolding, Denmark.
2. All agreements made between the parties for the purpose of executing this contract are set out in writing in this contract.
3. Should individual provisions of this contract be or become invalid or contain a gap, the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected. The parties undertake to replace the ineffective provision with such legally permissible provision that comes closest to the economic purpose of the invalid provision or fills in this gap.